• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What percentage of Wales is on Welfare?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What percentage of Wales is on Welfare?

It must be around 97% surely?

That seems reasonable, there can't be more than a few dozen of them employed to jump through hoops at seaworld.

Comment

7.2% lower than London

Unemployment figures: Full regional breakdown - ITV News
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        What have stats ever proved ?

Never met a welsh person with an IQ above 3 and most welsh people work at mcdonalds/BK or car wash places whilst still claiming benefits.

I think I was being quite generous with 97% estimate

Comment

Do Welsh people actually live in Wales. Judging by Question Time last night, most seem to live in cloud cuckoo land.

Comment

I'm Welsh... FWIW my IQ was measured at 143 some years back, so probably my moving to England improved the average in both countries.

Just as an aside, you do realise that the other posts in this thread are an offence against the discrimination legislation Good job I'm tolerant, as well as intelligent, isn't it...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

100%. It's also 100% in Scotland and 100% in NI. The English are paying for it all

Comment

Originally posted by turbowoowoo View Post
                What have stats ever proved ?

You wrong.

Comment

It is a shame what happened to Wales after the pits closed. It's as though the heart was ripped out.
                  Wales is really nice as a country.

There are some really struggling places though in mid-Wales and the North West.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                    You wrong.
                    good but mine was a quote from the Simpsons and yours was...... well boring

Comment

Working...
                    X