• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best NISA and SIPP provider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best NISA and SIPP provider

Hi guys,

I have an old company pension with a few grand in, that I want to transfer out and into a SIPP. Has anyone done the research for the lowest fees and best provider?

Same question for NISA, I have a few years worth of ISAs that I want to get into the right place, what's the best place to hold and trade?

Thanks

iWeb look like a good place for ISAs as their trading costs are low (£5 a trade ISTR). Although they don't allow automated monthly payments in, which I find a bit of an annoyance - you have to fund it using a debit card every time, no bank transfers in.

The SIPP selection is probably a bit more tricky, and I never did do much research in setting mine up. I use Hargreaves Lansdowne, but I'm sure they are probably not the cheapest. However, their support infrastructure strikes me as being a bit more professional than iWeb's. (Just my view.)

Monevator has tables here.

Comment

Great, thanks for that!

The monevator table is really useful, iWeb definitely looks the best so far. Going to look into this more, will keep the post updated if anyone else is interested.

Comment

Working...
      X