• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Suityou01

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Suityou01

National Sickie Day: What's your excuse for phoning in? - Telegraph

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Anyone seen him? I looked at the CV on his website yesterday it needs a total redesign...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

wgas

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Anyone seen him? I looked at the CV on his website yesterday it needs a total redesign...
        Does it mention his forays into cutting edge .Net development? Databinding to multidimensional arrays of objects and serializing unserializable win form state? Suity is a man that laughs at standard software development techniques and industry best practices. What a guy!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Does it mention his forays into cutting edge .Net development? Databinding to multidimensional arrays of objects and serializing unserializable win form state? Suity is a man that laughs at standard software development techniques and industry best practices. What a guy!

Well you know how you write a CV and the things you should put on there and the things that you should skip?

And you know exactly how not to write a CV and things you absolutely and definitely should not put on it.

Now imagine something far too long which even David Brent would consider OTT and you are about half way there...

Comment

All you . Stop this tirade on Suity.

Cut him some slack!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Even Einstein flunked his university entrance exams first time round

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                All you . Stop this tirade on Suity.

Cut him some slack!
                Sometimes you have to tell people the truth (even if it hurts) so they can correct their mistakes before the downward spiral becomes terminal...
                Last edited by eek; 3 February 2015, 10:23.

Comment

Sometimes you have to tell people the truth so they can correct their mistakes...
                  Fair enough. Eek you are a

Comment

Well you know how you write a CV and the things you should put on there and the things that you should skip?

And you know exactly how not to write a CV and things you absolutely and definitely should not put on it.

Now imagine something far too long which even David Brent would consider OTT and you are about half way there...
                    I just had a look at it is all I can say
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X