• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women Without Vaginas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Without Vaginas

The Vagina Monologues cancelled

Because the show could discriminate against women without vaginas!
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    The Vagina Monologues cancelled

Because the show could discriminate against women without vaginas!
    Is that a man? who has decided they want to be a woman but have not gone for the chop yet?

I am bored of all this PC shizzle - we recently had a survey about LGBT/Other people and many of those were up in arms that our company was not that interested.

You are employed to work - where you stick whatever appendage you want to stick and what you wear or call yourselves is really non of my business and I AM NOT INTERESTED- so do you your job and stfu.

Comment

a)Companies are supposed to care about their employees - old-fashioned I know...
      b)If you have an atypical gender identity, "we don't care" isn't enough when HR want you to tick the male/female box.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        a)Companies are supposed to care about their employees - old-fashioned I know...
        b)If you have an atypical gender identity, "we don't care" isn't enough when HR want you to tick the male/female box.
        a) We do care about our employees - we do not make an issue of their sexuality in much the same way as we do not make an issue about race, colour or creed.

b) We recruit based on talent and fit to the job not based on sex, race, colour or creed.

The fact is some of these people are trying to get positive discrimination - e.g. I am gay therefore I should be treated better than everyone else.

Or attitude is if you are gay you will be treated the same way as anyone else.

We most certainly do not take the stance that if you are gay you will be treated worse than everyone else.

Comment

had to laugh earlier they were bemoaning the fact that most professors were white chaps.

No thought that most of them are probably in their 50s + and got promoted a few decades ago. The only thing that was important was their colour and dangly bits.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            had to laugh earlier they were bemoaning the fact that most professors were white chaps.

No thought that most of them are probably in their 50s + and got promoted a few decades ago. The only thing that was important was their colour and dangly bits.
            The colour of my dangly bits is very important to me.
            I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Woman without vaginas? I thought you meant Barbie!

Comment

Have you seen the Nobel Award list by race

The hard subjects like Sciences are predominately white/Jewish (if you agree they are a race) plus a solo Gupta if you add gender into that then wimmin are so under represented

The rest have laureates in the soft subjects of Peace Literature economics etc.

So either:
                • James Watson was correct in his assertion
                • The Nobel awards are inherently racist /sexist
                • The non Science awards are a sop to the non white candidates as a consolation prize
                • Wimmin don't do science

or such analysis is all bolloxs
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Have you seen the Nobel Award list by race

The hard subjects like Sciences are predominately white/Jewish (if you agree they are a race) plus a solo Gupta if you add gender into that then wimmin are so under represented

The rest have laureates in the soft subjects of Peace Literature economics etc.

So either:
                  • James Watson was correct in his assertion
                  • The Nobel awards are inherently racist /sexist
                  • The non Science awards are a sop to the non white candidates as a consolation prize
                  • Wimmin don't do science

or such analysis is all bolloxs
                  I'm all for its all Bollox as it will take 50-100 years for the top 10% to reflect the rapidly changing demographics.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There's nothing worse than wining and dining a woman only to get her back to your place and find out she doesn't have a vagina.

Comment

Working...
                    X