• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor mortgage bank statements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor mortgage bank statements

Last edited by pippin123; 4 February 2015, 11:35. Reason: no real answers

Originally posted by pippin123 View Post
    Hello,

I have an offer accepted on a house and i'm going in alone but will have my girlfriend living with me, what do the lenders look at when they ask for bank statements ? i know they look at last 3 months i as i've been here 2 years my expenses are no more and i get £339-£369 a week i pay £79 rent a week from this + £75 fuel and some shopping as well as car insurance and pet insurance a month and don't get left much till the week after say £120-150 my mrs will be putting up the deposit we can afford the mortgage no problem as i already pay £320 a month for rent and £300 odd for fuel.

will they look at my balance and think GET LOST.

your advice appreciated.

thanks.
    Why not ask them?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      Why not ask them?
      or go to a broker who can translate your request from a stream of conciousness
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        or go to a broker who can translate your request from a badly punctuated stream of conciousness
        FTFY
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

You've only used one question mark in all of that, and you immediately answered the question yourself.

Comment

£300 a month for a mortgage what part of Liverpool are you buying in ?

Comment

Originally posted by pippin123 View Post
              Hello,

I have an offer accepted on a house and i'm going in alone but will have my girlfriend living with me, what do the lenders look at when they ask for bank statements ? i know they look at last 3 months i as i've been here 2 years my expenses are no more and i get £339-£369 a week i pay £79 rent a week from this + £75 fuel and some shopping as well as car insurance and pet insurance a month and don't get left much till the week after say £120-150 my mrs will be putting up the deposit we can afford the mortgage no problem as i already pay £320 a month for rent and £300 odd for fuel.

will they look at my balance and think GET LOST.

your advice appreciated.

thanks.
              What does your Mum say?

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                indeed, sounds like either a very low value or a low start loan.

this might help

New mortgage rules: the questions you will be asked - Telegraph

just gone through one and it wasn't too bad. only problems is I'm an old fart so I can't have a 20+ year mortgage.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                  You seem to have issues with Liverpool - were you mugged there as a child?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    You seem to have issues with Liverpool - were you mugged there as a child?
                    Been to Liverpool twice on both occasions I got my car nicked (both top notch cars) one was recovered with human poo forced into every conceivable seat/roof/floor space the other never to be seen again

Comment

Working...
                    X