• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

I've seen mine and would prefer someone else's. Preferably ones that didn't feature both late nights and early mornings...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Tonight - Six Nations, going to a gig, beer.

Tomorrow - A classic Six Nations/Football combo, playing a gig, beer.

Sunday - Rugby in the morning, family dinner, probably a bit more football and a couple more beers.

Comment

Tonight: Watching the Rugby and a beer festival

Tomorrow: Going to the Gym, Watching Football on TV and looking after the kids while avoiding being roped into decorating

Sunday: Taking the biggest one to his Rugby training and cooking Sunday lunch
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I've seen mine and would prefer someone else's. Preferably ones that didn't feature both late nights and early mornings...
        Clearing out the garage. Can I swap with you?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Clearing out the garage. Can I swap with you?
          That is merely only part of my weekend. The gory details are:

School talent concert tonight (deep joy). Options are man bar or watch all the "talent" (will go for former given choice).
          Early start tomorrow. Drop eek jr at music and then clear garage.
          Sort out chocolates for Sunday market
          Possibly the cinema but would prefer sleep

Sunday
          Early start. Farmers market on Sunday from 11am to 3 (first market we've done there)
          Tea (probably out)
          Sleep
          Last edited by eek; 6 February 2015, 10:24.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA !

Got gigs Friday night and Sat night, then taking son skiing Sunday to Tuesday.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Today/Tonight: Wine tasting then cooking and rugby and trying out the new spirits I got from a microdistillery
              Tomorrow: Rugby then heading out to a champagne tasting and dinner in Hamsterjam
              Sunday: Cooking and blogging about the champagne tasting
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Watching Cymru stuff you lot of Saes tonight
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

TFA

Tonight – Jacuzzi, then take away & movie with BGG

Tomorrow – Working on new leather project (I need a new day to day handbag) then friend over in eve I shall be cooking Jamaican lamb shanks & BGG will make caramel ice cream.

Sunday – Chill out with some games (WoW or Pathfinder, yet to be decided)
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Tonight - probably watching Elementary with Mrs F whilst surfing the web

Tomorrow - take girls to ballet, nothing in the afternoon, watch Californication whilst watching the web, Mrs F out until very very late in Manchester

Sunday - make Mrs F get out of bed early because she'll feel bad about going out and leaving me at home, listen to all the details about Manchester night out, lunch, make whiny daughter do her maths homework (tears optional, but likely to make an appearance), watch Elementary with Mrs F whilst surfing the web

Woo and indeed hoo.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X