• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper vehicle for some posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper vehicle for some posters

The Mercedes with a private BATHROOM: £209,000 luxury people carrier looks more like a private jet than a car | Daily Mail Online

The Mercedes with a private BATHROOM: £209,000 luxury people carrier looks more like a private jet than a car
    Senzati Jet Sprinter is a luxuriously modified Mercedes Sprinter van
    Its layout and features, such as the colour of the seats, can be customised
    Boasts two metre sunroof, luxury bathroom, office, fridge and entertainment system - among other features - depending on the spec
    Vehicle, costing from £209,000 is made to look discrete from the outside
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3232359501.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3232460643.jpg

ugly looking thing
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Van?

Vans are for plumbers, builders and other blue collar, Sun reading, Labour voting classes, not top flight IT consultants....

Comment

The vehicle is built by Senzati and is based on Mercedes’ Sprinter van, sometimes used by tradesmen.
      Haha, WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Van?

Vans are for plumbers, builders and other blue collar, Sun reading, Labour voting classes, not top flight IT consultants....
        Ah but is it VAT exempt?
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Gotta love the typical Daily Mail comments
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Gotta love the typical Daily Mail comments
            Which led me to this "article".

Sandra von Riekhoff eBay auctions used basque to ease guilt over affair from 15 years ago | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working...
            X