• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question to Chico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Chico

What kind of Christian are you? I mean Catholic, Protestant, Seven day adventist, Mormon etc???

Originally posted by AtW
    What kind of Christian are you? I mean Catholic, Protestant, Seven day adventist, Mormon etc???
    Well three of the above are not Christian. So why don't you figure it out!!
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

So, who are the good Catholics then?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Lol your Ruskie humour is under appreciated here!!
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Are you a Christian chico?

Comment

Mormon. Do you mean Moron?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              I am recently converted to the Catholic faith by the words of our leader, the Pope Benny Hilledicktus. Let me quote the Byzanytune Emperor Emmanuel II

"Christians should boil all our Muslim brothers in a large cooking pot and then feed them to pigs".

Let me emphasise, these are not my sentiments or those of the Christian Church today. No, we prefer our Muslims spit roasted on an open fire and then served with a light tatziki sauce.

Please do not take offence with these words, but quietly carry on with your work as we invade your countries, plunder your resources and impose our will. May God protect you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                Please do not take offence with these words, but quietly carry on with your work as we invade your countries, plunder your resources and impose our will. May God protect you all.
                I thought that was part of the muslim citizenship test
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  ...No, we prefer our Muslims spit roasted on an open fire and then served with a light tzatziki sauce.
                  I will not see greek sauce abused here.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    I believe we have established many times that Chico is no kind of Christian at all, certainly not any that Christ would recognise, merely a bloodthirsty stirrer and agitator.

Comment

Working...
                    X