• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Depressing news...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressing news...

My Toad is deceased... he/she is an ex toad...

He/she has fallen off the perch (do Toads have perches?).

Something has eaten him/her & left the remains on my path.

How sad.

I am inconsolable.

You;re supposed to lick them not eat them !

Comment

You are supposed to kiss them... apparently....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        You are supposed to kiss them... apparently....

Why ? do you want a prince to appear ?

Comment

You can get high enough on toad licking for anything you want to appear, if a prince is what does it for you, thats fine by me Andyw.....

(They think that the hallucenations caused by licking toads is how that story came about in the first place, some little princess got high on toad excretions and imagined that it turned into a prince....)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            You can get high enough on toad licking for anything you want to appear, if a prince is what does it for you, thats fine by me Andyw.....

WTF are you on about ! ? where does it say I want a prince !!?? stupid !

You are clearly delireous and jetlagged after your journey to work !

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              You can get high enough on toad licking
              If you lick toads then you are already high.

Comment

On the subject of absent pets....Young Trolls pet wabbit went AWOL over the weekend... preparing for the worst but hoping for the best - can rabbits find their way home?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  On the subject of absent pets....Young Trolls pet wabbit went AWOL over the weekend... preparing for the worst but hoping for the best - can rabbits find their way home?

Not if you live in ChinaTown !

Comment

We had a pet rabbit which lived in the house. Eventually it got out to play with all the local little boy rabbits and did what rabbits do. On our street you could often see it going up and down with a long trail of little rabbits. However, over time the line of little rabbits would reduce as the local cats took their toll, only for it to disappear and be recreated by a new batch. Eventually it killed. They squeak when you kick them you know!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X