• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suicidal Cyclist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicidal Cyclist

Cycling on the wrong side of the road in the dark, no lights, dressed in black, approaching a blind bend.

Sadly the clown did not get splatted.

I woz disappointed.

You mean you missed him?

Dozy arse!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Cycling on the wrong side of the road in the dark, no lights, dressed in black, approaching a blind bend.

I woz disappointed.
      Was it Suity? His mass is so large he bends light towards him like a black hole. You were lucky not to be sucked in.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Was it threaded?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I woz disappointed.
          Scary... my daughter knocked one down in similar circumstances on Friday night - middle aged guy had been drinking and was returning from a take away with booze and food hung over handlebars

He banged his head which meant someone called an ambulance, which meant plod attended

I would have gone over him a few times just to make sure - about time these fookers had insurance
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Scary... my daughter knocked one down in similar circumstances on Friday night - middle aged guy had been drinking and was returning from a take away with booze and food hung over handlebars

He banged his head which meant someone called an ambulance, which meant plod attended

I would have gone over him a few times just to make sure - about time these fookers had insurance
            Must be very upsetting for her. Hope she (and he) is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Must be very upsetting for her. Hope she (and he) is OK.
              When I got there she was sat in plods car sobbing her eyes out - not sure how that helped at all ...wimmin eh
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                When I got there she was sat in plods car sobbing her eyes out - not sure how that helped at all ...wimmin eh
                As long as her sobbing wasn't "I'm sorry, it was all my fault!"

Comment

Those of us who cycle properly hate these idiots immensely. Gives idiot car drivers an excuse to run us all down.

Next time Zeity, please do the decent thing and splatt him.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I shall mention again the clown who got himself offed in Gorseinon some years ago, cycling the wrong way up a one way street in the dark, wearing black clothes, on a bike without any lights.

And the almighty plod decided it was a Good Idea to attempt to prosecute the unfortunate driver.

Who got found not guilty.
                    you do wonder why Plod do stupid things like that you would of thought recommending stupid prosecutions would be a CLM.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X