• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreign Secretary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign Secretary

I sitting having my tea watching BBC news and an interview with Margaret Beckett appears, I mean c'mon !! have a heart !!! geez !
    I thought they were making a sequel to MJ's Thriller !
    This is representing our country ? no wonder everyone hates us if they all think we look like she does !

Maybe she should go to Hollywood and do The Mummy Returns II

How big is the TV in your hospital Andy?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      How big is the TV in your hospital Andy?

Eh ?

Comment

you own a hospital?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
          This is representing our country ? no wonder everyone hates us if they all think we look like she does !
          It's not her looks - she is a hopeless, toe-the-party-line politician with little intelligence and without an independent thought in her head. Goodness knows what Johnny Foreigner makes of her.

Where is this hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            It's not her looks - she is a hopeless, toe-the-party-line politician with little intelligence and without an independent thought in her head. Goodness knows what Johnny Foreigner makes of her.
            Where is this hospital?
            She is pathetic, a former left winger now complicit to a US foreign policy so far removed from her supposed principals its bizarre. A hypocrite, and stupid.
            At least that other ugly dog Clare Short resigned for her principles, admittedly far later than she should have.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              It's not her looks - she is a hopeless, toe-the-party-line politician with little intelligence and without an independent thought in her head
              Which makes her the perfect candidate for a New Labour Cabinet Minister. Can't have members of the cabinet with independent thought. They might start realising their beloved leader has spent 9 years selling snake oil. They might actually cause all kinds of problems, like resigning on principle and heaven forbid questioning Tony's decrees.

Comment

Working...
              X