• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

example of clients unfairly treating permies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

example of clients unfairly treating permies

Good evening

This thread is for sharing any experiences where client treated you (permie) unfairly, and you were discriminated against on the ground that you were a permie.
    Please share if you or any other permies were targeted unfairly. and what step did you take to protest?

Can clients treat contractors differently? In what ways? What is acceptable? And what is unethical/not acceptable?

Thanks for your contribution…
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

360 Reviews!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bell Curve Appraisals

Comment

Bell end appraisals

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
          Bell end appraisals
          Bell end experiences during appraisals
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            360 Reviews!
            Boss: So, how do you rate yourself?

Permie: Fantastic, 10 out of 10, better than all the rest, of course.

Boss: Wrong! Here are all the reasons why you're crap, won't be getting a pay rise and your career won't progress any further........

Comment

My employer won't let me take a holiday or be sick without paying me for the time I'm not working. And when I needed surgery they insisted that it be done privately via the health insurance they pay for. And if that's not bad enough they make me accept a pension contribution from them over and above what I've agreed to work for.

Bastards.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Permies had to make do with a bottle of whisky at Christmas while contractors got £100 cash.

Permies had drinks in a pub while contractors were taken to pole dancing and titty bar

Permies worked 9-5 contactors, when and if…
                Last edited by Paddy; 14 February 2015, 07:25.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Permies had to make do with a bottle of whisky at Christmas while contractors got £100 cash.

Permies had drinks in a pub while contractors were taken to poll dancing and titty bar

Permies worked 9-5 contactors, when and if…
                  Pole and Milk

Comment

Working...
                  X