• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ian Curtis' house for sale...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Curtis' house for sale...

Tempted actually!

2 bedroom terraced house for sale in Barton Street, Macclesfield, SK11

Macclesfield

Comment

As a ex Macc lad I object strongly to this blatant geographical bigoty - although the Macc article is spot on - it is a tulip hole on a par with Slough although the viki flats mentioned are now long gone

I am visiting it regularly as I am currently PMing the ancestral home being bulldozed and redeveloped into luxury houses as a fook it I'm retiring Plan B

If you want to see a typical cross section of Macc culture look no further than the Ship Inn on Beech Lane ... the land that time forgot (shudder)

Can I also mention I used to knock around with Curtis widow Debs who ended up marrying a programmer from Barclays at Radbrooke hall - a guy famous for blasting his internal house doors with a shotgun when pissed... happy days
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Enough hanging space?
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          As a ex Macc lad I object strongly to this blatant geographical bigoty - although the Macc article is spot on - it is a tulip hole on a par with Slough although the viki flats mentioned are now long gone

I am visiting it regularly as I am currently PMing the ancestral home being bulldozed and redeveloped into luxury houses as a fook it I'm retiring Plan B

If you want to see a typical cross section of Macc culture look no further than the Ship Inn on Beech Lane ... the land that time forgot (shudder)

Can I also mention I used to knock around with Curtis widow Debs who ended up marrying a programmer from Barclays at Radbrooke hall - a guy famous for blasting his internal house doors with a shotgun when pissed... happy days
          Classy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOm8uv22e2U
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"and here we have the kitchen where Ian hanged himself..."

Wonder if the EA's will mention it? Hang on, talking about a pimp so they'll try anything if it gets them a sale.

In respect to the man himself, here's JD's best track.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              "and here we have the kitchen where Ian hanged himself..."

Wonder if the EA's will mention it? Hang on, talking about a pimp so they'll try anything if it gets them a sale.

In respect to the man himself, here's JD's best track.

qh
              I prefer this one

Comment

and here is the article from the local rag

gawd I'm so glad I left the place (imagine they are too)

you can never go home
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                X