• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another reason HMRC can't be trusted.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason HMRC can't be trusted.

HMRC tax injustice: London businessman attempted suicide over 'evasion' vendetta as super-rich HSBC dodgers went free

No need to say more really. Very sad to read.

So who decided they were trustworthy enough to issue APNs with very little right to challenge?

I would have said - It's another reason to hate HMRC

Comment

Disgusting

Comment

Get's even better. When the finger gets pointed at HMRC they will throw their liquidator under the bus.

HMRC and the Abuse of Power: MPs Plan to Liquidate the Liquidators

Comment

What a circus this has all become

Comment

Boy if this EBT stuff goes against HMRC I m creating a group to get damages from them

Comment

Originally posted by JaredM View Post
              Get's even better. When the finger gets pointed at HMRC they will throw their liquidator under the bus.

HMRC and the Abuse of Power: MPs Plan to Liquidate the Liquidators
              Seen the comment on that? Some of these people are certifiably insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                Seen the comment on that? Some of these people are certifiably insane.
                And this is just the stuff that gets out to see the light. Imagine the circus that s really going on in that place behind closed doors. Christ.

Comment

HMRC an out of control bully

Originally posted by lilikins1 View Post
                  And this is just the stuff that gets out to see the light. Imagine the circus that s really going on in that place behind closed doors. Christ.
                  BBC Radio 4 - Today, 17/02/2015, Small business owner: "Makes my blood boil that HMRC hounded me"

Comment

So true. I have been living in a house with broken heating because I keep saving for APN. My daughters childhood is passing by while I am under this tulip working 6 days a week 12 hours a day just so that I don't HMRC to bankrupt me.

Comment

Working...
                    X