• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP the first 100 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP the first 100 days

**** me, not paying attention to the TV and all of a sudden Nigel Farage is Prime Minister
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    **** me, not paying attention to the TV and all of a sudden Nigel Farage is Prime Minister
    Unfortunately, half the population will have seen it and make their mind up on that load of tosh.

Predictably, they totally ignored the economy and went straight for the race card

I can just hear Maggie saying 'Get on the economy...'

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      Unfortunately, half the population will have seen it and make their mind up on that load of tosh.

Predictably, they totally ignored the economy and went straight for the race card

I can just hear Maggie saying 'Get on the economy...'
      Scary thought, did you know half the UK electorate are below average intelligence
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

both of my daughters pronounced UKIP as racist because apparently their teacher told them so.

It was quite challenging to steer them towards asking why the teacher believes that and to ask for some facts. They were the same about the EU.

I predict in 50 years we will be unable to imagine a life outside the EU or without a mix of cultures so diverse Britishness is gone.

It did deal with a few issues though.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          No it didn't.... Airbus pulling out etc....

Comment

Scary thought, did you know half the UK electorate are below average intelligence
            You only need to get the stupid people to vote and you've won the election...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well, it's not different to what Channel 4 or any of the other channels do these days most of the time, is it? Substitute fiction for reality.

Comment

Not a kipper by any stretch, but that was fecking irritating. Not really surprising though; brought to you by the channel responsible for such paragons of representativeness as Benefits Street and Immigration Street. I highly doubt that anyone will be swayed by such drivel. Concept aside, the acting was fecking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                  No it didn't.... Airbus pulling out etc....
                  Of course there were one or two references. I managed about half an hour and I didn't hear one reference to the economy except that the unions were whining because we had left the EU.

Comment

Well if you didn't like it, there's a petition already set-up: https://www.change.org/p/channel-4-a...ion-reason_msg

Apologise for the programme "UKIP: The First 100 Days". This programme is an absolute digrace, it is sheer slander, funded by the European Union. Completely fabricated.
                    Although it is probably not endorsed by Ukip as their press spokesman says:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X