• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good job there were spare policemen for this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job there were spare policemen for this

Couple pepper-sprayed by police after 'they were caught having sex in pub toilet' | Daily Mail Online

Couple pepper-sprayed by police after ‘they were caught having sex in pub toilet and refused to come out’
    Couple allegedly caught having sex in pub cubicle and refused to come out
    Police dragged pair out before using pepper spray, it was claimed
    Lee Hopps, 30, and Hayley McClory, 23, appeared at court and denied a public order offence and resisting arrest following the incident in January
    Pair accept they were couple in cubicle of Stanley Jefferson public house
    McClory denies assaulting a police officer but admitted damaging blanket
    Blimey if that had happened in my old local it would either have been a round of applause as you exited (before it went 'family') and a quiet warning that you would be banned if you did it again, bog off to the fields like everyone else. Or an ice bucket or two applied over the door by an ex para bar man. The police being called wouldn't have been considered.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Couple pepper-sprayed by police after 'they were caught having sex in pub toilet' | Daily Mail Online

Blimey if that had happened in my old local it would either have been a round of applause as you exited (before it went 'family') and a quiet warning that you would be banned if you did it again, bog off to the fields like everyone else. Or an ice bucket or two applied over the door by an ex para bar man. The police being called wouldn't have been considered.
    Was in a pub in Manchester with a bunch of people from a games convention. One couple that had met earlier in the day disappeared at some point in the proceedings but weren't noticed when they did. About 10 minutes later the landlord came over and told us they were in a cubicle in the ladies loos going at it like rabbits.

Cue huge round of applause / standing ovation from the assembled throng on their return. The phrase "get a cubicle" became the default response to any sort of public display of affection by anyone for the rest of the weekend.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The one thing in this story (and I've known about it since the incident occurred as the local journalist mentioned it to me down the pub) is what on earth does she see in him....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        The one thing in this story (and I've known about it since the incident occurred as the local journalist mentioned it to me down the pub) is what on earth does she see in him....
        Same question.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          yes it is a bit '5' & '1' grouping. Maybe he can breath through his ears?

Comment

Pepper spray was used against Hopps after he was said to have sworn at the arresting constables, said Mr Martin.
            Pepepr sprayed for using a naughty word

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Shh or the Mods will get ideas.....

And what does Eek have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                good job we don't give them guns otherwise no one from Lambeth would be safe just like Detriot etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  good job we don't give them guns otherwise no one from Lambeth would be safe just like Detriot etc.

There will be Mod pepper spraying for bad spelling soon too.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Was in a pub in Manchester with a bunch of people from a games convention. One couple that had met earlier in the day disappeared at some point in the proceedings but weren't noticed when they did. About 10 minutes later the landlord came over and told us they were in a cubicle in the ladies loos going at it like rabbits.

Cue huge round of applause / standing ovation from the assembled throng on their return. The phrase "get a cubicle" became the default response to any sort of public display of affection by anyone for the rest of the weekend.
                    Games convention

Two guys with beards then ?

Comment

Working...
                    X