• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So what happens now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happens now?

The pope's apologised, we have sharia banks and special gowns for muslim women in hospital so what next? I saw a programme not so long ago in which a prominent muslim cleric stated quite baldly that the grand plan was to convert the UK to Islam. The claim seemed preposterous at the time but now I am not so sure.......what, if anything, can we do about this apparant dominance?

BNP will rise
    We'll have those rivers of blood
    etc (no joke)

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
      The pope's apologised, we have sharia banks and special gowns for muslim women in hospital so what next? I saw a programme not so long ago in which a prominent muslim cleric stated quite baldly that the grand plan was to convert the UK to Islam. The claim seemed preposterous at the time but now I am not so sure.......what, if anything, can we do about this apparant dominance?
      in short term nothing much except more bleating, moaning, beheadings and terrorism.
      Well in the long term christians will be raptured and the rest of the world can fight it out with Islam, the anti -christ etc and suffer the great tribulation.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Convert to Islam.

You'll be safe and you can beat your wife to a pulp without fear of prosecution.

HTH.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
          Convert to Islam.

You'll be safe and you can beat your wife to a pulp without fear of prosecution.

HTH.

does that include Ex wives ?

Comment

You should read the Popes aplogy a bit closer. The craft old codger didnt really say sorry AND he used that other dirty word, recipricity (or however the hell you spell it ).

In other words, Ill respect islam as soon as you camal humpers respect christianity

Mailman

Comment

Good on him, I´ve had enough news about muslims to last me a life time, can´t they all just p1ss off somewhere and stop bothering us?

Comment

"Well in the long term christians will be raptured"

I just know I am going to regret asking this but what do you mean 'raptured'? Or did you mean ruptured?

Comment

I just know I am going to regret asking this but what do you mean 'raptured'? Or did you mean ruptured?

Wasnt that by Blondie ?

Comment

The poor fool has convinced himself that he's part of a group that will be physically and/or spiritually removed "somewhere else".
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X