• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

Well mine seem to depend on the condition of Mrs Eek and will probably feature a train to London first thing tomorrow followed by driving everyone home on Sunday...

But what better deals do others have...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Cheers, have a good one yourself, and everyone else...

Today: just about to drive to Arlon in Belgium via Luxembourg which will be the first stop to buy a load of cheap fags where hopefully I'll be able to get 'click' style ciggies which are not available in most countries. The evening will be spent in L'Entrepot watching TV Smith (of Adverts and Bored Teenagers fame) and then the UK Subs (the gig was originally in Essen but got cancelled and rescheduled to here.)

Tomorrow: sightseeing, what there is of it in Arlon (a museum of Archeology, i.e. stones, a museum of cycles, yes pushbikes and a museum of scouting, yes Boy Scouts!) which means a visit to the Visiorama where you can see four different countries from and will be ideal spot to start my EU takeover! There will alos be shopping for Pâté gaumais (a type of pork pie), Jambon fumé (smoked ham), Maitrank (a local apéritif made from wine flavoured with sweet woodruff), Terrine de campagne (the famous pork-and-liver Ardennes pâté) and Orval Trappist Beer

Sunday: home relaxing in front of whatever is on TV and gorging on above foodstuffs...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Might walk the dog

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - involves Mrs MUN's friend's birthday dinner. Which might even be nice - stranger things have happened. They are teachers so it will involve everyone getting hammered but I think we are coming home early due to the babysitter.

Tomorrow - Mini and Micro MUN have consecutive gymnastic lessons. Mrs MUN wants to do the stuntman lessons which are on just after them but they have not started yet. She has reports to write so I will be taking the kids there and trying to find a way to entertain one whilst the other is in their lesson. The coming home and trying to find other ways to entertain them for the rest of the day until the evening. Mrs MUN will probably still be writing reports so I will either do some more on the horror game I an running next month or on the compile - will decide at the time!

Sunday - Switch the brain off for church and then take the kids to the park or something. Have fight training in the evening so will try to find time to sort the armour out ready and, if I am really lucky, some time to put my new shield together ready to an evening test run. Have to draw out and submit my heraldry at some point so I can paint my shield when I eventually make it.

You?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Tonight : Off to see Spamalot in York with some friends we've not seen for a while.

Tomorrow : Home from York, then making space for the Electrician who will be rewiring the utility room.Shopping.

Sunday : Relax, visit GMIL, pack for trip down to new Client Co. Monday morning.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks for asking! Saturday wine tour in Stellenbosch, Sunday I'm thinking a boat trip or Table Mountain or something else, don't know

Comment

TFA

I haven't quite decided yet:

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Locate your areas here...

Swinging Heaven > UK Dogging Locations
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

TFA

Tonight - crash in front of telly.

Tomorrow - older kids to their Uncle, little one to a mate. Mrs V & I going to see Fifty shades (yep I know its a chick flick ) then off out for dinner without older kids.

Sunday Tie lie in and garden again!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Tonight: Mexican food, getting some pics for the blog
                  Tomorrow: Market, then out with a mate in the evening
                  Sunday: trying to convince Mr N to celebrate his birthday in some way even though he's still ill, cooking Mr N a nice birthday meal and trying to cheer him up.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Well mine seem to depend on the condition of Mrs Eek and will probably feature a train to London first thing tomorrow followed by driving everyone home on Sunday...

But what better deals do others have...
                    Within a hours drive I'll be heading back down to Garmisch this weekend. 16-days on the pistes so far this year. Hope to make it 30 before the season is up!

Enjoy London.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X