• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So whose plan B was this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whose plan B was this

BBC News - Investigation after 102 incidents at trampoline park

Given that its had 102 incidents in 3 weeks you would have thought someone would have done something earlier...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

102 accidents in three weeks including a broken back and a broken neck is apparently less than average.

I always thought when they made us do trampoline at school it was fecking dangerous.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The management's accounts vary somewhat from the punters'. Of course, no-one would ever lie about what happened in order to be able to sue later.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They did this in an episode of The Simpsons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWZ624wBVA
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I laughed at the dumb cow who threw her 2 yr old in and was surprised he broke his leg

Poor kid though, imagine having a parent that thick?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            I laughed at the dumb cow who threw her 2 yr old in and was surprised he broke his leg

That was my impression also. As usual people are the problem not the equipment.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

She had Injury Lawyers 4U on speed dial I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                BBC News - Investigation after 102 incidents at trampoline park

Given that its had 102 incidents in 3 weeks you would have thought someone would have done something earlier...
                I will put it in the accident book.....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X