• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Feck me, this is a tedious programme becoming more tedious by the episode.

I wish I'd not bothered recording the first series.

I've wasted 46 hours of my life on this cack.

Though that had the distinct advantage of skipping all those fecking dreary annoying 118118 adverts...

And just when you are under the illusion that tonight's double episode on E4 would round it all off, there's the wunnerful announcement that you'll just have to fecking wait until next Tuesday on C4.

Barstewards.

They do exactly the same thing to Spooks on BBC3.

I love it when these series end coz it means I'll never have to watch them ever again.

Feck knows what the Polar Bear was about, someone shot the fecker, so that was the end of it.

And that Black Swirly Thing that sort of picks up people & disappears them, what's happened to that?

Haven't seen it since Mr Ebo(sp?) faced it down.

Since he's big, black & Nigerian, maybe it got scared.

I reckon the "Great Creator" will get bored with this & bugger off & create something else. Like he did with "Alias". (i.e. buggered off to create "Lost").

No doubt there is some deep meaning in the Foot with Four Toes...

Whether I'll have the patience to watch for long enough to find out what that may be is somewhat questionable.

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    is this another long winded, pat on the back load of guff like Twin Peaks? (which actually I quite liked)
    I suspect you've got it in one there, mate.

They're making up as they go along... should string out to at least 5 years, by which time everyone will be bored tulipless with it, if they're not already.

As to what it's really about, who knows?

The magic number 4 8 15 16 23 42 turned up on "Veronica Mars" the other day.

Which was a bit surreal.

(*for the benefit of Xogg, "Lost" and "Veronica Mars" are programmes that appear on that box thing in the corner of the living room... it appears that one must try to keep up with the zeitgeist... HTH).
    Last edited by zeitghost; 16 February 2017, 13:49.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Feck me, this is a tedious programme becoming more tedious by the episode.

I wish I'd not bothered recording the first series.

I've wasted 46 hours of my life on this cack.

Though that had the distinct advantage of skipping all those fecking dreary annoying 118118 adverts...

And it took you this long to realise? You're the only one watching Lost. All those ads wre aimed at YOU.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Season 3 starts soon

Seems everyone loves to hate it.
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I haven't posted on this thread before, sorry no offence was intended.

Comment

There are defintely two camps when it comes to Lost, those that love it or hate it. Personally I love it and think it's the one of the best things on TV

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
            Season 3 starts soon

Seems everyone loves to hate it.
            Started and watching it.

"Though that had the distinct advantage of skipping all those fecking dreary annoying 118118 adverts..."

Well, the intros to the ads on VT4 are quite nice. Unfortunately can't provide a pic, but I'm sure some will know what I mean.

Comment

season 3 hasn't started ... stop it!
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I refer my honorable collegues to the answer I gave earlier.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

BitTorrent + MiniNova =
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Farken hell, these guys are in danger of dieing from old age instead of being malled to death by a panda bear!

Anyway...where is the story up to now? I watched the first series religously (but never beheaded anyone ) but lost interest early in the second. And now they have a third? Talk about spinning this out for as long as possible and as much money as possible!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X