• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tasers drawn on '400 children in 2013'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tasers drawn on '400 children in 2013'

BBC News - Tasers drawn on '400 children in 2013'

Was it Rolf Harris?

Can you guess what it is yet?

30% of the times deployed they were fired. So they seem to have a significant deterrent effect.

but deaths are still fairly 'low'.

Fears over excessive stun gun use by police after man shot with Taser dies | World news | The Guardian
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      BBC News - Tasers drawn on '400 children in 2013'

Was it Rolf Harris?

Can you guess what it is yet?
      Children are defined as those under 18. I'd imagine most of those were 16 or 17 year-old scrotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Children are defined as those under 18. I'd imagine most of those were 16 or 17 year-old scrotes.
        youngest fired on was 14.

I was a pretty scary size at 14.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

given the amount of scrotes you see who know all of the rights of being a British citizen but seem to forget all of their responsibilities I am surprised it is not a lot more.

The police are showing great restraint - if I had a tazer there are groups of scrotes who hang around local shops who would be permanently electrified if I had my way.

Comment

400 in one year?!

Amateur, give me a taser and a Wacky Warehouse and I can get that number in one afternoon
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Damn good idea. Wish I'd had one when my kids were little.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Good news.

Hope the tasers are upgraded to proper guns soon.

There are loads of those "children" in the Royal cities of Leeds and Bradford. First line of action should be a taser, followed by the electric chair.

HTH

Comment

Not sure how Bobbies coped when Zeity was a lad.

Oh yes - they used to take their belt to them.

Interesting that police are not allowed to use CP - but are allowed to taser...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Oh yes - they used to take their belt to them.
                    Rolf Harris used a similar method.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                    X