• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK FRIENDS: The one where Suity marries FLC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK FRIENDS: The one where Suity marries FLC

Suity and his bride to be FLC travel to London to get married.

Unfortunately Suity's ex-lover MarillionFan claims he will be away on business in the states and so cannot attend.

When Suity and FLC visit the wedding location it's a complete mess due to poor planning and no clearly defined requirements. They decide that they'll wing it anyway.

MarillionFan decides he still craves what Suity has and decides to "return from his trip early" There's some mention of drinking champagne in 1st class with that bloke from House and BlackAdder

It's a lovely ceremony until Suity gets FLC's name wrong which apparently wasn't his fault.

It's all a bit awkward as everyone stares at their kebabs at the reception.

FLC climbs out of the toilet window. MF gets on the honeymoon bus to Brighton.

Simonmac and Eek get drunk and sleep together.

The End.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Suity and his bride to be FLC travel to London to get married.

Unfortunately Suity's ex-lover MarillionFan claims he will be away on business in the states and so cannot attend.

When Suity and FLC visit the wedding location it's a complete mess due to poor planning and no clearly defined requirements. They decide that they'll wing it anyway.

MarillionFan decides he still craves what Suity has and decides to "return from his trip early" There's some mention of drinking champagne in 1st class with that bloke from House and BlackAdder

It's a lovely ceremony until Suity gets FLC's name wrong which apparently wasn't his fault.

It's all a bit awkward as everyone stares at their kebabs at the reception.

FLC climbs out of the toilet window. MF gets on the honeymoon bus to Brighton.

Simonmac and Eek get drunk and sleep together.

The End.

Golly, all this attention.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Ah Pondy, I love your stories.

I take it I wasn't invited to the ceremony.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

You were the caterer.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You played my organ at the wedding
          Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 25 February 2015, 14:09. Reason: Past tense :D

Comment

You were heavily pregnant and so couldn't travel. You listened in on the phone though.

Comment

Simonmac and Eek sleep together.
              Is that unusual?

Comment

You were heavily pregnant and so couldn't travel. You listened in on the phone though.
                Better than the Archers, this.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Better than the Archers, this.
                  Swimming through a piranha infested lake with steaks attached to ones genitals is more fun than the Archers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is that unusual?
                    I think there'd previously only really been flirty messages and a bit of heavy petting.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X