• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cringeworthy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cringeworthy

So I am running a workshop this afternoon via GotoMeeting. I have screen sharing on and am doing some demo stuff.

During the demo I take a screenshot, paste it into mspaint and hit save. In the save dialog box I am typing the name of the filename I want to give the file.

I want to call the file RestUrlaub15.png. It's German words and stuff.

Windows helps you by autocompleting the filename based on any other files you make have in that folder. It did this. The autocomplete part is shown below in red.

rectum.png

As I continued to type the rest of the filename this disappeared, but it was on the screen just a fraction too long for my liking.

I paused.

"Are you ok suity?"

"Erm, yep, fine. Erm actually, can I just ask you guys something for a brief second?"

"Sure"

"You know when I was typing the filename in, did you guys see the auto complete?"

"Lil bit, yuh. Wasn't going to mention it."

"Ah. I see. There is a very innocent explaination."

"Really no need, let's move on"

"But ...... Listen, it's like this. I have a fascination for languages. I was explaining to a friend on facebook a while back that the latin word Rectum " (I pronounced this Rectoom for added Latinness) " actually means virtue. That picture was a screen shot from google translate".

I then proceeded to show them google translate.

I thiiiink they believed me.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Why are you showing people pictures of your visit to a German swingers club?

(* BTW, the German film Resturlaub is quite good.)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Why are you showing people pictures of your visit to a German swingers club?

(* BTW, the German film Resturlaub is quite good.)
      Is it clean? Or related to your first comment?

Comment

rectum.png in it's glory

Comment

Why don't you clear your rectum err Inbox Suity ? I've been trying to send you a pic of my rectum.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Why don't you clear your rectum err Inbox Suity ? I've been trying to send you a pic of my rectum.
            I shall leave it full thanks

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I shall leave it full thanks
              If you are talking about your rectum, then let me remind you that the matter in it becomes gaseous and those gases move up your body into your brain. Needless to say, your sh!tty thread ideas take their natural birth.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                If you are talking about your rectum, then let me remind you that the matter in it becomes gaseous and those gases move up your body into your brain. Needless to say, your sh!tty thread ideas take their natural birth.
                ok ok jeez i cleared it

send me your pic

Comment

Well that is something no one should ever ever ever have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Well that is something no one should ever ever ever have to see.
                    Thanks for your opinion.

As a great man once said, Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one, but no one wants to see the others'.

And some of us can officially declare that you are one.

Comment

Working...
                    X