• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the blob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the blob

I can't stop laughing at the hilarious jokes about 'time of the month', and the other sexist, but oh so funny remarks. So witty and so original. Everyone at clientCo is looking at me I'm laughing so much. Please carry on.

Don't rise to it MS.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

At least you are laughing so you don't have the painters in.

When are Arsenal playing at home? Or have you gone menopausal?

Comment

Ignore me MS.

Feel free to rip his balls off.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Calm down, love. Don't worry your little head about it. The men will sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Ignore me MS.

Feel free to rip his balls off.
            ex mrs bp 1 got the first. ex mrs bp 2 got the second.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I can't stop laughing at the hilarious jokes about 'time of the month', and the other sexist, but oh so funny remarks. So witty and so original. Everyone at clientCo is looking at me I'm laughing so much. Please carry on.
              Don't worry MS and MP, it's a scientific fact that 1 in 3 men are as thick as the other two!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                only one thing left then!

calm down Brillo, you know what the ladies can be like if miffed.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Doctor, my wife thinks I am odd, one of my balls is bigger than the other two...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    only one thing left then!

calm down Brillo, you know what the ladies can be like if miffed.
                    Only wives get miffed. All other women swoon. I have even been known to turn a few lesbians straight.

Comment

Working...
                    X