• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thrown off the train. again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrown off the train. again

I got thrown off the train from Manchester to leeds again last night for pulling the emergency cord. The transport police bust in the bog door and I explained to them that I have piles. They said loads of people have piles but they don't go round pulling the emergency cord and causing disruption, just because they hurt when on the bog
    'Yes, but theirs are not wrapped around the axel on this fckng train'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I got thrown off the train from Manchester to leeds again last night for pulling the emergency cord. The transport police bust in the bog door and I explained to them that I have piles. They said loads of people have piles but they don't go round pulling the emergency cord and causing disruption, just because they hurt when on the bog
    'Yes, but theirs are not wrapped around the axel on this fckng train'

I have piles too.... and live in Manchester, what time train was you on?

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
      I have piles too.... and live in Manchester, what time train was you on?
      I didn't have time to look at my watch, I had one hand on the rail trying to keep me from being pulled down the U bend, and the other was reaching for the emergency cord
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I didn't have time to look at my watch, I had one hand on the rail trying to keep me from being pulled down the U bend, and the other was reaching for the emergency cord
        I drove to here to leeds yesterday so would have missed the action but hope you get some resolution.

Comment

Working...
        X