• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ignorance Amnesty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignorance Amnesty

Roll up, roll up. Admit embarrassing examples of your past ignorance here in a safe, friendly space*.

Here's one:

- I was in my late teens before I realised "Black Humour" wasn't anything do do with African Americans.

* safety and friendliness not guaranteed.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

<sprays 4 cans of anti-troll>

You're welcome doogs.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Actually there was this one time that I was approached by MF as he desperately need a BA with strong technical skills and I actually agreed to attend an interview he set up.

Still feel so foolish. I mean, it was MF FFs
      Last edited by suityou01; 26 February 2015, 18:17.

Comment

I was about 20 before I realised hotel rooms were numbered by the floor. I thought all hotels had such high room numbers because they wanted to pretend to be huge.

In my defence, I didn't even stay in a hotel until I was 18+

Comment

Ignorance Amnesty

When in my formative years, I'd read in a mucky book that a bit of Vaseline on ones old chap heightens the pleasure while doing the old five knuckle shuffle.

Couldn't source any Vaseline, but found something that sounded near enough.

Warning, do not use Windowlene on your knob. Next day mine was red raw and the skin started peeling off. Could see your face in it though....

Comment

Once upon a time I thought it was outrageous the way that Suity was picked upon by other posters on here,

but I'm older and wiser now and realise he deserves everything he gets...

Comment

Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
              Once upon a time I thought it was outrageous the way that Suity was picked upon by other posters on here,

but I'm older and wiser now and realise he deserves everything he gets...
              And MF walks in wearing a false beard, joke shop teeth and a Tina Turner wig. Still clearly him though.

Comment

I once had to pay a hooker in Huddersfield twenty quid for a blow job (Got her number off barrydidit).

In my ignorance, I thought she said 'a tenner' on the phone, but it was probably an accent thing.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I once had to pay a hooker in Huddersfield twenty quid for a blow job (Got her number off barrydidit).

In my ignorance, I thought she said 'a tenner' on the phone, but it was probably an accent thing.
                  The number I gave you did it for 15. She saw you coming. Sucker. Oh..erm.....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Actually there was this one time that I was approached by MF as he desperately need a BA with strong technical skills and I actually agreed to attend an interview he set up.

Still feel so foolish. I mean, it was MF FFs
                    Funny you should say that Suity. Only today I spotted this from some bird on LinkedIn:

Originally posted by some bird on LinkedIn
                    Looking for the impossible.. A Business Analyst with a technical background who has experience working for a consultancy and working on client site, who is happy to travel. Are you out there? Get in contact
                    MF in drag, or there really is a market for your brand of tulip?

Comment

Working...
                    X