• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

So the person I delegated the task to has returned but he still hasn't asked the question.

I suppose I better do it for him...

So what are you doing this weekend....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    So the person I delegated the task to has returned but he still hasn't asked the question.

I suppose I better do it for him...

So what are you doing this weekend....
    Going to withdraw my bonus from the bank and throw bundles of cash around the bedroom.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

watching the egg chucking & drinking. mostly.

Comment

Today: Flight to Paris, drinks, dinner somewhere decent with old friends

Sat: Lunch, booze, Regarder le chasser l'œuf avec les Boyos, Bedlam, rehashing old arguments, hugs, holiday plans, gambling, spoof, one more bottle, hotel bar.

Sun: Coffee, Dial my phone from hotel room, Pack bombsite into bag, lunch, You're not seriously ordering more wine are you?, FFS. Ok just one. Flight, Laundry to remove red wine spillage, junk food, sleep.

Mon: WFH!

TFA! You?
        Last edited by Pondlife; 27 February 2015, 09:14. Reason: politeness

Comment

Not much.

I have to plant my apple tree (not a euphemism) now spring is about to arrive in the sunny north (clearly AGW).

Looking at mortgages (kill me now).

Maybe messing about on the piano I bought recently.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight we're off to see Dara Ó Briain - it's the third time I've attempted to see him, so hopefully I'll get there this time...
            Tomorrow it's off to the IFA to finally talk seriously about mortgages - very excited about that one!
            No idea about Sunday as the wife has injured herself, meaning she won't be doing her long run. We've got a bit Sunday afternoon Cinema tradition going at the minute, so that might happen or if the weather is nice I'll carry on working on the Beetle.

You?

Comment

Heading to Italy, currently snowing, a lot.
              Hope to get through the Gotthard Tunnel before dark.
              Snow forcast for Sunday too. Too late to change plans.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - finish off day 55 of the PLP. Maybe go to the cinema to see It Follows if it is out yet. Otherwise relax at home and maybe do some work on the compiler.

Tomorrow - take mini and micro MUN to gymnastics and then on to see the Frozen sing along thing. Maybe play some board games in the evenings and help brother in law with his programming project.

Sunday - take the family to church and zone out for a while. Have a fight practice from 2-6 so will do some drills and sparring. Mrs MUN has her mother and sister in law coming over in the evening so will find something to do and leave them to it - I might stay in the kitchen and slam my head in the fridge or something.

You?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Off to the big apple again in the morning. So, shopping and drinking and hopefully riding on Jane's Carousel on Sunday.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tonight - 2 leaving parties. One for a guy who I worked with in my last job who was my boss two jobs prior (!), and then we're toddling over to catch up with a bunch we used to work with who're now escaping the shell of a formerly fantastic company that was acquired then duly run into the ground by a bunch of fools or rather a word that rhymes with "bluckwits".

Tomorrow - taking the motorbike in for a service, possibly trading it in and watching rugby. Drinks may be involved.

Sunday - um. Something or other. Cats. Sleep?

Many ta for asking, what've you got lined up?

Comment

Working...
                    X