• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP just lost my vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP just lost my vote

Why does Nigel Farage go to the States? Another politician who just cares about freebies - not the people he wants to represent.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why does Nigel Farage go to the States? Another politician who just cares about freebies - not the people he wants to represent.
    He went to see MF
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      He went to see MF
      Everything goes towards MF. He's so big he has his own gravity.

Comment

Maybe Nigel's isn't really going to the states. He maybe lives in the same fantasy world as MF. Oh yes I'm flying to LA then to Washington, when actually, he's driving from Southampton to Portsmouth.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Nah, he was there, seen his speech. Funnily enough Sarah Palin was his warm-up act. I think that the Bretbart promotional picture makes him look like what he is, a fat cat privileged loon:

Although the official one doesn't but I suspect the name of the venue might infuriate some kippers:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

He needs to see how the Tea Party have gained so much support, as as mush as he hates the comparison, they are pretty much the same thing

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wondered this too - he must be pretty busy. I don't really understand why they wanted him or cared what he thought over there anyway.

Does it lend him credibility somehow, with the tiny number of people in the UK who will even be aware he was there?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                He needs to see how the Tea Party have gained so much support, as as mush as he hates the comparison, they are pretty much the same thing

This picture makes me want to vote for him. Unfortunately the TEA party used to be primarily about financial conservatism (TEA = Taxed Enough Already) but now the loony christian crowd have taken over it and ruined it with strong social conservatism - which I don't think UKIP has that issue.

Comment

Ditto, albeit that picture gets away with being largely non-specific and therefore, mostly drivel. I would daresay Farage is also a fair few standard deviations more intelligent than Sarah Palin, but it's a nice, if not rather dull, attempt to discredit him. I'd like someone to pinpoint what these 'massive' cuts or increases are, exactly. Being a libertarian myself, I have little issue with most of the ideas on that poster, except few of them actually represent Ukip policy at present, and most are framed in a pejorative manner to influence the reader's response to it, including the last point, which is utter tripe given Farage's past statements regarding the banking sector and the Tea Party's impetus to bring some control back over the Fed. However, I guess this is designed for the same audience of luminaries that Channel 4 amateurish propaganda was.

Good taste in avatars, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                    Ditto, albeit that picture gets away with being largely non-specific and therefore, mostly drivel. I would daresay Farage is also a fair few standard deviations more intelligent than Sarah Palin, but it's a nice, if not rather dull, attempt to discredit him. I'd like someone to pinpoint what these 'massive' cuts or increases are, exactly. Being a libertarian myself, I have little issue with most of the ideas on that poster, except few of them actually represent Ukip policy at present, and most are framed in a pejorative manner to influence the reader's response to it, including the last point, which is utter tripe given Farage's past statements regarding the banking sector and the Tea Party's impetus to bring some control back over the Fed. However, I guess this is designed for the same audience of luminaries that Channel 4 amateurish propaganda was.

Good taste in avatars, BTW.
                    Of course its non-specific as Ukip have themselves been non-specific with what their policies are apart from a few soundbites. They were meant to release their policy this weekend at their conference but Farage overrode the manifesto chief so no-one exactly knows what their policies are apart from the inner circle which is why memes like that come about. You could always use their 2010 manifesto to fact check, if you can find it as its been deleted and was ditched by Farage as drivel even though he wrote the forward. Until Ukip come out with their policies in a manifesto then items such as this will continue to be published.
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X