• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Springtime for UKIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springtime for UKIP

Ukip party conference: Dancers in Nazi costumes perform Springtime for Hitler as delegates arrive - Mirror Online

A Nazi-themed troupe of dancers and a 16-tonne Second World War tank gatecrashed the start of Ukip's spring party conference today.

Performers in hot pants, jackboots and Nazi insignia goose-stepped and high-kicked to the Springtime For Hitler tune as delegates arrived.

The dancers, from Mel Brooks's musical The Producers, caused the scene outside Ukip's conference venue - the Winter Gardens in Margate, Kent.
    made I laugh!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

The Tories will go to any lengths, however pathetic and futile, to try and discredit UKIP
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      The Tories will go to any lengths, however pathetic and futile, to try and discredit UKIP
      Like offering the Republicans a clown for their Tea Party
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Me too but the odd thing is that when Harry does it he is hauled over the coals and when an MP does it in a private party the nation is in uproar but it's ok for a load of luvvies to dress up like it for entertainment and actually charge money for it.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          Me too but the odd thing is that when Harry does it he is hauled over the coals and when an MP does it in a private party the nation is in uproar but it's ok for a load of luvvies to dress up like it for entertainment and actually charge money for it.
          ah but is it art?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Very good point
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I don't think Harry did this:

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                About sums it up.

Comment

The question is will UKIP return the favour and do some publicity at one of their shows?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

a) shouldn't that be ze Vinter Gardens (for Poland and France, anyway)?
                    b) Farage gave a speech in the US at the Gaylord Conference Centre - and not one of you has made a homophobic comment? The board has gone to the dogs.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X