• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday You Fat ****!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday You Fat ****!

AKA Suity
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Xx
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Here's a cake you should be having

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Have a good one and take it easy, otherwise...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Many happy returns

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Thank you very much. To Smack for starting the thread, and for all your lovely birthday wishes xx

I shall still keep the home fires burning that I can hear from tractor, goatfell, flc, TykeMerc, MF and the rest of his sockies

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Thank you very much. To Smack for starting the thread, and for all your lovely birthday wishes xx

I shall still keep the home fires burning that I can hear from tractor, goatfell, flc, TykeMerc, MF and the rest of his sockies
                  You are bumping your own birthday thread? You that starved of love and attention?!

Comment

Nah I'm well sorted. I even have a sycophant to start the thread and bump it for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X