• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sea food Choudry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea food Choudry

So this f8cker stands outside westminster abbey spewing forth death to the Pope (and all us infadels) and nothing happens?

25 complaints were made to police (many of them on the day) and the f8cker still hasnt been dealt with.

Contrast this with an "anti-anti war" protest earlier in the year where one complaint was made against someone holding the mohamud posters and the guy was arrested on the spot.

It seems them islamies are allowed to do what ever they want...imagine what would have happened if you had protested outside a mosque calling for the death penalty for mohumad. Somehow I doubt the police would have been so "understanding" of your free speach rights.

Mailman

Speech !

Comment

hasn't

Comment

Mohammed

Comment

Westminster Abbey
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It seems them

It seems those

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Mohammed

He's dead already. Even the Muslims agree on this point.
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                So this f8cker stands outside westminster abbey spewing forth death to the Pope (and all us infadels) and nothing happens?

25 complaints were made to police (many of them on the day) and the f8cker still hasnt been dealt with.

Contrast this with an "anti-anti war" protest earlier in the year where one complaint was made against someone holding the mohamud posters and the guy was arrested on the spot.

It seems them islamies are allowed to do what ever they want...imagine what would have happened if you had protested outside a mosque calling for the death penalty for mohumad. Somehow I doubt the police would have been so "understanding" of your free speach rights.

Mailman
                Why not stand next top him and shout "Mohammed f**** goats." and "Death to the vile Islamic barbarians." and see when the police come to bang you up maybe they will arrest the bearded one too?

Comment

Why not stand next top him

Why not stand next to him

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
                    Why not stand next top him and shout "Mohammed f**** goats." and "Death to the vile Islamic barbarians." and see when the police come to bang you up maybe they will arrest the bearded one too?

They probably will arrest the bearded one - for murder !!
                    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                    X