• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have a nice weekend?

Did you have a nice weekend? Get up to anything exciting?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did you have a nice weekend? Get up to anything exciting?
    Not really.

Funeral on Friday morning.

Paperwork, invoices and expenses on Saturday. Rugby in the afternoon. Nowt exciting.

Planned something sexciting for Satuday night, but CBA.

Went for a walk upto Malham tarn on Sunday in the hail. Settled down for a Sunday lunch in a Malham pub. Nothing exciting there either.

Got home and ironed my arse out to warm up. Then ironed the clothes. Watched Rubgy only to see the Irish twats win.

Back into work this morning.

Comment

I had fun, thanks. Took the kids to gymnastics on Saturday morning and the a Frozen sing along show in the afternoon, whilst Mrs MUN fixed the sink and removed one of the radiators. Then my brother in law came over to play the Walking Dead risk game.

On Sunday I took them all to church and then ran a 4 hour of full contact mayhem training session. I did sword and shield and then some poleaxe work. Came back in the evening and watched The Other Guys, which I found hilarious.

Then woke up this morning, did some training and then off to work

You?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

It was great thanks Brillo.

Met the boys in Paris for the rugby. Drank wine. Lots of wine.

You?

Comment

Spent it in Copenhagen, weather turned out nice got some great pics.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for asking! Took the bike in for a service. Somehow magically part-ex'd it (CBF125 -> CBF1000FAB if anyone cares.) The dangers of being left for 2 hours surrounded by shinies.. took in some rugby. Good results all round.

You get up to much?

Comment

Wales win and England lose. A VERY good weekend.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I was refused service when trying to purchase a bottle-opener from Debenhams, because my 31 year old wife didn't have any ID

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  I was refused service when trying to purchase a bottle-opener from Debenhams, because my 31 year old wife didn't have any ID
                  That's a bit too much even for a contractor innit?

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    You?
                    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    You?
                    Originally posted by Mattski View Post
                    You get up to much?
                    Thanks for asking.

Saturday I cycled to channel tunnel - I started cycling back and got a puncture. Wind was against me all the way down so I was looking forward to return.

I ended up getting train home. But I did manage to fix the puncture myself!

Sat night I had to queue in carphone whorehouse for 45 minutes before they informed my daughter that she could not have an iphone as credit check systems down. Other customers getting same issue. So daughter forced me back at 10am Sunday - but still the same issue! We are going back Thursday night.

Rest of Sunday was swimming/cycling/running - but in small quantities.

Comment

Working...
                    X