• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

murder and embedded sex gang

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

murder and embedded sex gang

Must confess to feeling a little nausea reading the front page headlines today.

Body parts found in Becky search

Sex gangs targeted hundreds of girls

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Must confess to feeling a little nausea reading the front page headlines today.

Body parts found in Becky search

Sex gangs targeted hundreds of girls

Awful, hope they find the perpetrators and string them up!

Comment

I found this just as disturbing link
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        "A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

he looked at me as though I was crazy for even asking the question and said: "She was beggar girl. Her life was of no value."

unreal like something from Ancient Rome.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Absolutely hideous :-(
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

The interview with the rapist is chilling, but in a way understandable given their mindset, what is truly incredible is the statements by the lawyers. Given they (the lawyers) are highly educated professionals, well versed in the law of the land, to say (believe?) such as this is enough to make you weep:

Originally posted by Their Lawyers
            I spoke to two lawyers who had defended the murderers of the 23-year-old student at their trial, and what they said was extremely revealing.

"In our society, we never allow our girls to come out from the house after 6:30 or 7:30 or 8:30 in the evening with any unknown person," said one of the lawyers, ML Sharma.

"You are talking about man and woman as friends. Sorry, that doesn't have any place in our society. We have the best culture. In our culture, there is no place for a woman."

The other lawyer, AP Singh, had said in a previous televised interview: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."

He did not disown that comment when I put it to him. "This is my stand," he said. "I still today stand on that reply."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Thankfully they're busy skewing the sex ratio like crazy by aborting female babies, so all these lunes won't have women to abuse for much longer.
              Heard of immigration/emigration?

Britain welcomes them with open hands.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Heard of immigration/emigration?

Britain welcomes them with open hands.
                Actually we don't unless they are good liars.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Thankfully they're busy skewing the sex ratio like crazy by aborting female babies, so all these lunes won't have women to abuse for much longer.
                  Unfortunately they are into stealing brides.

(I will see if I can find the links but a couple of news sites have reported this over the past year)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    "A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said.

he looked at me as though I was crazy for even asking the question and said: "She was beggar girl. Her life was of no value."

unreal like something from Ancient Rome.

In some parts of India the use and abuse of young girls from poor background is horrible.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X