• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UV fly killer that doubles as a laser printer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UV fly killer that doubles as a laser printer

Looking for a commercial UV fly zapper that doubles as a UV light source for my herbs and peppers, I came across

INSECT-O-CUTOR Commercial Electric Insect Control 30W UV Fly Zapper

Not sure how much UV light will leak out to help the plants, but amazingly it doubles as a laser printer:

* Mono Laser Printer, Low CPP (2-piece toner cartridge system)
    * Print Speed: 7 seconds first sheet
    * Resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi optical print resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output (enhanced)
    * Paper size: A4, 76 x 127mm (3 x 5 inch) to 216 x 356mm (8.5 x 14 inch), (Envelope: Monarch, No10, DL, C5, C6, No9)
    * Connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Base TX,Dimensions (WxDxH): 418x435x358mm,Duplex Printing,LCD: 4.3,Memory: 256MB,Mono Laser Printer, Low CPP (2-piece toner cartridge system),Operating System Compatibility: WINDOW 2000 / XP (32 / 64b)
    What will they think of next?

(It'll be slightly lame if this Amazon page glitch isn't visible to others)
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 4 March 2015, 16:58.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I think that page has got a bug...

Comment

Love the review

Originally posted by Amazon
      8 of 10 people found the following review helpful
      5.0 out of 5 stars This 'PRINTER' zaps like a trooper, 15 May 2014
      By Christopher Lahabib - See all my reviews

This review is from: INSECT-O-CUTOR Commercial Electric Insect Control 30W UV Fly Zapper (Electronics)
      Prints out documents that are so hurtful to bugs they commit hari kiri
      Love it.
      A true Monty-Python-style surreal product.

Comment

Working...
      X