• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

With the number of Muslim comments...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the number of Muslim comments...

Are there actually any Muslims here on this forum?

How do you feel about what is said here?

What are your views on the fundamentalist ideas that the Muslim community attempts to instill in every country it settles into/invades?

Chico was a muslim originally but the prospect of 72 virgins in heaven did not appear attractive enough to him. He opted to be in the Church that allegedly tolerated child abuse by priests. Never heard that happening in Islam - sounds like they are a better alternative.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
      Are there actually any Muslims here on this forum?
      If there are, expect the Moderator(s) to be shot after leaving such anti-Islamic discussion to be left here for all to see.
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I have recently converted to Islam. Allah has directed me to cut off
        Chico's head so it seems I have made the right decision.

Comment

I think Snaw might be of the self-detonating variety
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You should be beheaded. But there's rather a shortage of sharp knives, what with the US blockade and all. So if you don't mind awfully, please could you saw off your own heads. A kind of DIY terrorism, if you will.

Thanks,
            OBL
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              You should be beheaded. But there's rather a shortage of sharp knives, what with the US blockade and all. So if you don't mind awfully, please could you saw off your own heads. A kind of DIY terrorism, if you will.

Thanks,
              OBL

I think OBL should do a mailshot to all infidels with a good pitch letter and a cheap hacksaw blade enclosed (in the way that some charities include a very cheap ball-point pen just in case you can't afford one ).

Much easier and cleaner than all this bombing stuff.

Perhaps there could be a special offer from Allah for 10% extra virgins if you convert and cut your head off before the 31st of October.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The only true profit is Alf.

On the topic of Islamophobia,to see who is behind this demonising, ask yourself which group or nation benefits, or would like to benefit from demonising muslims.

They used to call it propaganda in the old days.

I didnt say the Good Old Days before you start.

PS exactly which countrys are the Muslims invading Taz,I think we are setting a good example in that respect are we not?

Comment

which group or nation benefits, or would like to benefit from demonising muslims.

Any sane one.

They used to call it propaganda in the old days

They still do

exactly which countrys are the Muslims invading

Every one which is stupid enough to let them in.
                  Why not?

Comment

The Koran has a mis-print. It's not 72 Virgins, but 72 Virgils.
                    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Working...
                    X