• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When do I get my free Baby?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do I get my free Baby?

Jobless mother-of-10 vows to keep having more babies despite cuts to her £30,000-a-year benefits | Daily Mail Online

A jobless mother of ten has vowed to have another baby and boost her income after some of her benefits were cut.

Iona Heaton, 44, who rakes in tens of thousands of pounds a year in state handouts, is hoping to add to her burgeoning family with a baby girl and says she will demand fertility treatment on the NHS if she has any problems conceiving.

Miss Heaton, who had her eldest child when she was aged 19 and has never worked, made the decision after the family’s benefit bill of £30,000 was reduced.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Shes not a mother, shes a production line!

Comment

She'd be a hero in Russia
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Whats the difference with her using the system legitimately then us doing the same every time we take a dividend rather than paying full PAYE and NI on our earnings.

Hate the game not the player
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          She'd be a hero in Russia
          Good point. Let's all chip in to send her there.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Whats the difference with her using the system legitimately then us doing the same every time we take a dividend rather than paying full PAYE and NI on our earnings.

Wait for the "what do you mean, I'm a business?" responses from the usual suspects.
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

have you heard the expression two wrongs don't make a right?

both need fixing, however a contractor avoiding £5-10k of NI but paying probably £20-30k tax against a baby farm receiving £30K which do you fix first?

the numbers are about the same.
              Last edited by vetran; 6 March 2015, 12:15.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                have you heard the expression two wrongs don't make a right?

both need fixing, however a contractor avoiding £5-10k of NI but paying probably £20-30k tax against a baby farm receiving £30K which do you fix first?

the numbers are about the same.
                What if one of her kids stops world hunger, or cures cancer, £30k would seem cheap
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What if one of her kids stops world hunger, or cures cancer, £30k would seem cheap
                  It's possible, but since her two eldest daughters are already in the baby production business it's fairly improbable.

On balance it's more likely that most if not all of her offspring will follow along a similar behaviour path.

Comment

They are more likely to turn to a life of petty crime.

Also it is not the same as being a contractor at all. She is using those kids as a means of income.

Comment

Working...
                    X