• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 Corporation tax refund

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 Corporation tax refund

Question: If you got done for IR35 would you get your corp tax back? After all employees don't pay it.

Is this a spoof or are you being a berk?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      Question: If you got done for IR35 would you get your corp tax back? After all employees don't pay it.
      Not directly. I don't know the precise details, but your accounts would be redone and any additional liability, based on the IR35 deemed payment, would then need to be settled (along with any interest and penalties, if applicable).

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        I think you should PM this query to a user called northernladuk. He probably knows the answer.

Comment

Why don't you ring the IPSE helpline and ask their advice?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Is this a spoof or are you being a berk?
            Both....

Comment

Working...
            X