• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whinging dear wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whinging dear wife

Does my chunk in sometimes. Constantly giving me a hard time if I'm stuck in the office....

Told her time and time again, doesn't bother me. I'll can the contracting and get an easy permie job close to home. Silence then when the thought of not spending so much money.

Yeh right I love getting up at the crack of dawn and driving miles to gig every day - I do really. And I love getting home so late after a 10 hour day and not even seeing the kids.

Latest one - X's husband is home every day at 5pm and they get to do loads of stuff together, you're not home until 6-30 on a good day. FFS, to get home by 5pm I'd have to leave the office at 3pm every day which aint gonna be possible.
    Oh and is this X whos husband works in a factory and earns about the same in a week as I do in a day? Yep thats the one. Oh well ok then ask him to get me a job in the same factory then - BTW, we may have to sell the house, one of the cars, cancel the expensive holidays......

Remember that joke about the book just been released about understanding women and theres a pic of a massive book?

Its not difficult to work out surely - lots of money earned = need to put in a bit of effort and not sit on your arse at home all day.

/RantOver

Hi psychocandy!

Comment

Sorry, cannot eat popcorn today as I am booked in for a Colonoscopy tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by mankyspanky View Post

Remember that joke about the book just been released about understanding women and theres a pic of a massive book?
        This one?

Comment

What use is all that money if none of you are happy?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Sorry, cannot eat popcorn today as I am booked in for a Colonoscopy tomorrow morning.
            Oooh have fun. I hear they use a telescope big enough to see Uranus.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              They have to, given my size

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Wonder what they'll learn? You don't need a camera to know FLC is full of tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  They have to, given my size
                  wondered who had bought this

BBC NEWS | Business | Eurotunnel drill sells at £39,999
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Wonder what they'll learn? You don't need a camera to know FLC is full of tulip.
                    What makes you think that I am MF's sockie?

Comment

Working...
                    X