• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apple Fanboi's go oooooh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<placeholder>

Apple - Apple Events - Special Event March 2015
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I have a Macbook Pro, iPhone 6 plus and iPad. Not interested all all in the watch though.

Comment

I'd only wear a proper mechanical watch. Do like apple stuff though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        I have a Macbook Pro, iPhone 6 plus and iPad. Not interested all all in the watch though.
        Clears all my doubts about you

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          That is my view, iteration 1 of Apple Products are always a bit of a "if only they did this as well"

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            That is my view, iteration 1 of Apple Products are always a bit of a "if only they did this as well"
            No interest in the watch at the moment. I'll pick up a pebble time for the moment...

What I really want to see is the macbook air retina. My macbook pro needs to go in for a recall and it would be nice to just wipe it, take it in and flog it as soon as its repaired..
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Always hated Apple and their pedantic users, I will never buy one of their overpriced products. You don't even need them anymore when you run photoshop, which was the one and only reason why a person should buy a Mac, back in the 1990's

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                No interest in the watch at the moment. I'll pick up a pebble time for the moment...

What I really want to see is the macbook air retina. My macbook pro needs to go in for a recall and it would be nice to just wipe it, take it in and flog it as soon as its repaired..
                Is there much difference between the MBP and MBA at the moment to warrant waiting for the new screen, or are you wanting an 11" model?

Comment

Well, the sound they make is slightly different

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Always hated Apple and their pedantic users, I will never buy one of their overpriced products. You don't even need them anymore when you run photoshop, which was the one and only reason why a person should buy a Mac, back in the 1990's
                    WHS
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X