• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election quandary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General election quandary

For the first time in years I have no idea where my vote is going this time round.

Conservatives : went back on their repealing IR35, the new agencies reporting stuff seems like it could be damaging in future.

Labour : wouldn't trust them to run a bath never mind the uk.

UKIP : not really into the whole racism stuff having a mixed race family.

Is the monster raving loony party still around these days?
    Last edited by TheLordDave; 9 March 2015, 20:07.

Comment

I'm holding my nose and voting tory..

granted I'm a lib dem at heart but most seats only have 2 parties with any chance of winning and unless you vote for 1 of them you really are just wasting your vote...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post

Yep. They expect to lose their deposits and don't stand in every constituency.

You may also have a Green party candidate in your area and a Christian Democrat candidate.

The former are polite middle class people while the latter are just scary.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

For the first time in years I have no idea where my vote is going this time round.

Conservatives : went back on their repealing IR35, the new agencies reporting stuff seems like it could be damaging in future.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Who's the one on the left?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Because advocating an immigration policy copied from the Australia makes them Nazis?

mmmmk

Green or UKIP are the only honest choices. Labourservatives? Same old faces, same old shambles.
              Last edited by Flashman; 9 March 2015, 20:32.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                Erm, it's ah..., thingummy, sorry I've got a cold

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Isn't she the greenie?

Loony candidates here:

General Election 2015 | The Official Monster Raving Loony Party

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                    Because advocating an immigration policy copied from the Australia makes them Nazis?

mmmmk

Green or UKIP are the only honest choices. Labourservatives? Same old faces, same old shambles.
                    When an individual cannot make any sort of logical argument to get their point of view accross they resort to smear. So either the persons view is bigoted and not sustainable as an argument or he is too stupid to articulate his point.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X