• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Call Saul

Breaking Bad prequel, what d'ya think so far?
    Me, me, me...

Think it got more interesting from E3 onwards. First two were a bit tedious, but probably just trying to set some scene and context. Jury is out, but think it should be quite good overall.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

First one, meh.

Second one, good

Haven't caught up on the others yet !

Comment

No spoilers. Just watched E6, still a slow delivery but shaping up very nicely and enhancing the background some of the characters you know and love from the first outing.

Not hooked the way I was with Breaking Bad but I had the luxury of watching a whole series back to back which helps.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

There were a few great ones in there, and because we know where he is headed it keeps you interested.

Another netflix show that is just out is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, very funny if you like 30 rock.

Comment

I like it so far

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              First one, meh.

Second one, good

Haven't caught up on the others yet !
              ^This

Comment

It's taken a while but yesterday's episode was the first really gripping one. The rest have been good, but a bit slow and only a vague feeling it was building toward something. Now it's getting good.

Comment

A slow-burner start but ramping up the interest. Last night's Mike-centric episode was outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
                    A slow-burner start but ramping up the interest. Last night's Mike-centric episode was outstanding.
                    +1

Good to see a bit of background on Mike
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X