• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just say what you mean

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just say what you mean

Last edited by Stevie Wonder Boy; 18 November 2016, 16:28.

In other words he cant get a job
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Holy God, this is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        Possibly, but reading through the comments the OP is throughly trolling every pimp that responds! A real stupid American fest going on.

Putting opinions aside, it is really funny. This guy has really pushed the nuclear button.

He has indeed but only to an extent. Within his confused rant are many relevant points about the practices of recruiters. Where Is he differentiating between in house recruiters and agencies? - or is it just the latter. After all the people with the embellished job titles are in house recruiters not agency workers. Furthermore the true gatekeepers of what goes in front of line managers are the in house recruitment people not the agencies. As for the dodgy tactics of "rusing" through references etc these are usually agency ploys.

As I said his rant tells us far more about him than it tells us anything new about recruitment practices. It is good to see the in house "talent etc" getting some stick instead of/as well as the agents for a change
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

"Because the U.K. is a tiny country. The U.K. and France should team up and buy a giant pair of pink panties."

Nice.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
            "Because the U.K. is a tiny country. The U.K. and France should team up and buy a giant pair of pink panties."

Nice.

I quite liked the "Maartin are you an Aardvark?"

Comment

Agents are just trying to earn a dime like the rest of us, they just have lower standards.

Comment

Since when has anyone been FORCED to use an agent?

I hate agents as much as anyone (especially DA!) but if they find me a gig with more money then they are my BFF.

Comment

like them or loathe them I think we need them .

But wouldn't it be nice to so not give a **** to be able to say exactly what you think sometimes and not care about the results.

Comment

Child trafficking is also a billion dollar business, both are filled with scumbags
                    Genius!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X