• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Nurses face ban on thongs and cleavage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear: Nurses face ban on thongs and cleavage

Nurses face ban on thongs and cleavage
    Last updated at 14:31pm on 19th September 2006

Sorry guys: don't expect to see the likes of Christina Aguilera in this nurses uniform at Southend Hospital

Nurses are being urged by hospital bosses to cover up their cleavage and make sure they don't inadvertently expose their pants to patients.

The new uniform guidelines drawn up by health bosses also place a ban on high heels as they can wake up sleeping patients.

Workers at Southend Hospital in Essex are being asked for their views on the proposals which also include a ban on jewellery other than ear studs and wedding rings.

Doctors have also been told not to wear stethoscopes around their neck for fear of spreading infection around hospitals.

-------------

What this world is coming to?

Pity Really

After recent experience, due to cut backs and sourcing from cheapest supplier the nurses uniforms seem normally to be see through so now enforced big pants will ruin the effect.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Nurses face ban on thongs and cleavage

Nurses are being urged by hospital bosses to cover up their cleavage and make sure they don't inadvertently expose their pants to patients.
        This is all a bit moot in light of the new NHS burkas soon to become mandatory.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

I don't know why but I suspect this thread will shortly be in Light Relief
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I fancied Hatty Jakes !

Sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              I fancied Hatty Jakes !

Sasguru.
              "Hattie Jacques"
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                "Hattie Jacques"