• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Putin dead?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putin dead?

Something going in Moscow, he's not been seen for a week, and my Muscovite friends tell me helicopters are buzzing around the Kremlin right now....

Gonna dig a bit........

Maybe it's a secret coup and he's imprisoned in a secret location

Comment

Are Ukraine invading?

Comment

Link in Russian but there's google translate..

http://politkuhnya.info/novosti/v-ce...ety-video.html

And another about his no-shows...

Putin Disappears Like a Dictator

Not of these links are RT so they are true!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Gonna dig a bit........
          A shelter in the garden? Leave the chicken licken stuff to suity and grab a beer.

Comment

Ohhh....

There's a rumor that Putin is dead - Business Insider

Comment

Whose the deputy, cough, boss Putin's absence?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                A shelter in the garden? Leave the chicken licken stuff to suity and grab a beer.
                He's alive and well. Just got a touch of manflubola.

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Later on some Internet resources, it was reported that Vladimir Putin found wide ischemic stroke. A day later, there appeared information referring to a source in the Russian Embassy in the United Kingdom that diplomats all day waiting for from Moscow of a sverhvažnogo message. On this more than a worrying backdrop, the press service of the Kremlin continues to assure the public that Vladimir Putin everything in perfect order, but the President's healthy living and the public still do not have.
                  Bing does not recognise sverhvažnogo. Where's atW when we need him?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Bing does not recognise sverhvažnogo. Where's atW when we need him?
                    Must be 'сверхважного' - 'sverkhvazhnogo', means 'comprehensive'. Pronounced 'sverkhvajnava' BTW!

Comment

Working...
                    X