• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Gentleman's sausage anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gentleman's sausage anyone?

BBC News - South Africans perform first 'successful' penis transplant

I still leave mine to a lucky CUK person when I go - to be determined by lottery. So at least one other will know what its like to be much bigger than average.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I still leave mine to a lucky CUK person when I go - to be determined by lottery. So at least one other will know what its like to be much bigger than average.
    How would one explain a phenomenon called Miliband then?!

Comment

The DM has a more interesting article:

Study finds genes that create an anus in very different species  | Daily Mail Online
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Which ex wife got it in the divorce or are they both still fighting to get rid of the useless bit
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

This is the one on your forehead we are talking about?

Comment

No one got an opinion on the circumcision of young men as a "rite of passage", presumably done largely by non medically qualified religious leaders?

"Doctors say South Africa has some of the greatest need for penis transplants anywhere in the world."

Would be ironic if the newly attached member was supplied uncircumcised.

Comment

You'd think they'd throw that in for free with the surgery
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                No one got an opinion on the circumcision of young men as a "rite of passage", presumably done largely by non medically qualified religious leaders?

"Doctors say South Africa has some of the greatest need for penis transplants anywhere in the world."

Would be ironic if the newly attached member was supplied uncircumcised.
                Sorry I am too busy fighting FGM.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Which ex wife got it in the divorce or are they both still fighting to get rid of the useless bit
                  Brillopad is confused. He misheard both of his wives when they said he was a big cock.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry I am too busy fighting FGM.
                    A bodged circumcision is equivalent to FGM. Circumcision (unbodged) isn't in the same league, but I'd be quite happy to see it outlawed unless for medical reasons. There is never a medical reason (that I'm aware of) for cutting out the clitoris.

Comment

Working...
                    X