• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Pi Day everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Pi Day everyone

Saturday is the one day each year that matches up with Pi | Daily Mail Online

I will be celebrating at 9.26 and 53 seconds in the morning by having a big piece of American mommas own Apple Pie. What will you be doing?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Real mathematicians wait until June 28th.

Comment

How is 14/03 pie day?!

You want 22nd July, now that really is Pi day (rep for people who can work it out)
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How is 14/03 pie day?!

You want 22nd July, now that really is Pi day (rep for people who can work it out)
        22/7

22 deeevyded by 7

It's how I always approximated PI.

However it is more than PI Proof that 22/7 exceeds
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          How is 14/03 pie day?!
          He's being an American date format dick.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Saturday is the one day each year that matches up with Pi | Daily Mail Online

I will be celebrating at 9.26 and 53 seconds in the morning by having a big piece of American mommas own Apple Pie. What will you be doing?
            Is this the one day of the year that you fat American c**ts can work out your circumference ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Is this the one day of the year that you fat American c**ts can work out your circumference ?
              I think coot is an American slang term that requires no censorship, personally.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                22/7

22 deeevyded by 7

It's how I always approximated PI.

However it is more than PI Proof that 22/7 exceeds
                It's also to do with right angled triangles and their bases tending to zero.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  I'm off to the Apple offices in a few hours to celebrate. Bill Gates, Larry Ellison and Stephen Hawkins will be there offering slices of Apple Pie in memory of Steve Jobs. Do you want me to save you a piece?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I'm off to the Apple offices in a few hours to celebrate. Bill Gates, Larry Ellison and Stephen Hawkins will be there offering slices of Apple Pie in memory of Steve Jobs. Do you want me to save you a piece?
                    Who the **** is Steven Hawkins ??
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X