• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a bore IT is !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bore IT is !

Bored bored friggin' bored ! there must be more to life than this !

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Don't try edjukashun, it's even more boring and the pay is totally crap.

Is that what you do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
      Bored bored friggin' bored ! there must be more to life than this !
      Yeah, its the people.

Comment

[SPELLING FACISTS OFF]

IT is boring. Its about as boring as it comes. I cannot thing of anything more dull and with more dullards in it.

[SPELLING FACISTS OFF/]
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The worse thing is you seem to be trapped in a dull working environment as the pay is better than other jobs !

Comment

The thing is I do enjoy writing complex programs but the reality is that I spend most of my time modifying/debugging badly written code by other people.

Comment

I guess it's not so bad working from home in your own environment, you can manage your own hours as long as you get the job done, but having to drive in and sit with a loads of idiots who's main activity was watching a DVD is just unreal !

These are not people I choose to spend a majority of my time with as I have nothing in common but am forced to !

Comment

Wondered how long it would take for this Idiot to appear ! Roll on Thursday when it's in it's diversity course, try to get a grasp on things !
                Last edited by Andyw; 20 September 2006, 09:10.

Comment

Got to agree IT does not float my boat at all, but when it comes down to it and if Im realistic, its the best wage I'm going to get as a 29 year old, unless I was a trader, footballer or famous, and it does seem worth it when I get the £.

Comment

Either I've been mostly lucky and have worked on fairly interesting and fast paced IT projects, or I'm so boring myself that IT seems almost thrilling to work in.

Comment

Working...
                    X