• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd give it 10 minutes if I were you.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give it 10 minutes if I were you.

British Airways flight diverted after 'smelly poo' left in toilet - Mirror Online

Originally posted by mirror
    A British Airways flight was forced to return to England because of a 'smelly poo' left in a toilet.
    Impressive! Who was it?

Not guilty. Although I shall stop the Sunday night curries just in case I accidentally abort a flight on Mondays.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It can't be Suity. He normally takes an enema before a flight so that he can fit himself into a suitcase. So full of tulip, the man is!

HTH

Comment

Hmm, wonder if I can get KLM to change out flights for Grub Club. Being on the same plane as SimonMac might not be such a good idea.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I flew flyglobespan once to Rome, when they switched on the air con 10 minutes before take off there was the most overwhelming stink of tulipe, like Bernard Manning just farted in your face strength. There must have been some dodgy connection between the air con ducts and the crap tanks.

7 days later the return flight was the same, presumably the same plane and nobody had bothered fixing the fault.

I think they got banned from transatlantic flights in the end due to their planes having such a poor maintenance record then the company got liquidated.

Comment

Sometimes you know exactly what you're gonna get

http://www.tulipcityair.com/

Comment

Sounds like they're missing a trick

The number 2: Britain's first 'poo bus' runs on your toilet waste - Mirror Online

Comment

not to be outdone Jet Airways

much pee pee plenty cheapness

Jet Airways cabin flooded by 'foul urine-like' liquid on flight from Delhi to London | Daily Mail Online

Onboard the 'flight from hell': Grim pictures show cabin flooded by 'foul urine-like' liquid after bathrooms overflowed forcing Jet Airways plane to abandon flight from Delhi to London
                Passengers, including infant children, endured the pungent smell for hours
                Amrita Jaurre snapped photos as water flowed into the aisles and rows
                Cabin crew tried to contain the mess by piling newspapers on the floor
                Passengers used articles of clothing to try to mask the foul odour
                Ms Jaurre, 27, said she suffered a headache and became nauseous
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There was a program on last year about BA following different members of staff.

The cleaners stated they didn't like cleaning planes that had just come from India....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    There was a program on last year about BA following different members of staff.

The cleaners stated they didn't like cleaning planes that had just come from India....
                    'cos they won't sit on the seats, there's got to be a market for videos about this, I'd be fascinated to see how they do it.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                    X