PDA

View Full Version : Why is this not treated as seriously as a male teacher?

vetran
16th March 2015, 10:42
Emma Webb spared jail for sex with pupils as she'd already served time for seducing others | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995913/Teaching-assistant-sex-pupils-home-husband-car-avoids-second-prison-stretch.html)

Teaching aide spared jail for sex with pupils... because she'd already served time for seducing five other boys
Emma Webb had unprotected sex with boys in 'disgraceful' abuse of power
44-year-old from Bracknell urged pupils to skip classes for secret liaisons
Mother-of-two also sent them photos, posing in underwear with sex toys
Webb jailed in 2012 for 30 offences involving five boys during same period
Recorder John Gallagher said she had already been punished for offences

vwdan
16th March 2015, 10:55
Because we have terrible double standards?

Unix
16th March 2015, 11:04
Emma Webb spared jail for sex with pupils as she'd already served time for seducing others | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995913/Teaching-assistant-sex-pupils-home-husband-car-avoids-second-prison-stretch.html)

Depends how hot she is, no? If a gorgeous female teacher seduced me when I was a teenager I wouldn't be complaining.

SimonMac
16th March 2015, 11:06
Depends how hot she is, no? If a gorgeous female teacher seduced me when I was a teenager I wouldn't be complaining.

Thats the problem, teenage boys are more likely to brag and get caught!

original PM
16th March 2015, 11:38

Yeah u probably would...

Jubber
16th March 2015, 11:44
It's outrageous and despicable that this didn't happen to me when I was 15.

All I got from my female teachers was detention let alone a nosh.

SueEllen
16th March 2015, 11:47
Because the sentencing judge is a man?

Female teachers have been prosecuted for seducing and having sex with under aged female pupils. I can't remember what sentencing.

Halo Jones
16th March 2015, 11:51
Because we have terrible double standards?

+1

original PM
16th March 2015, 11:56
interesting isn't it...

in nearly all (if not all) the cases where the teacher is male there is always some sort of assumption that the man has somehow coerced/groomed etc the female pupil and thus the man is some sort of sexual predator....

but that is not always the case (and in fact where a teacher is involved very rarely the case)...

SueEllen
16th March 2015, 11:57

Even if she gave you the clap?

Even if she ended up pregnant with your child?

d000hg
16th March 2015, 12:03
Because we have terrible double standards?Double standards yes, but is that terrible? Men and women are not the same (biologically or the way they're raised in culture), and in the early years of puberty that's surely exacerbated.

BrilloPad
16th March 2015, 12:08

I would hope she would take precautions. Like being on the pill rather than false name and address.

As for the clap - antibiotics will fix that. Or is it green tea?

vetran
16th March 2015, 12:08
Double standards yes, but is that terrible? Men and women are not the same (biologically or the way they're raised in culture), and in the early years of puberty that's surely exacerbated.

she had sex with multiple pupils over a long period of time she was a sexual predator who abused her access and position of power.

that bit isn't different and a male teacher who had done so should probably see a decade in jail.

original PM
16th March 2015, 12:10

Think it's highly unlikely a 44 year old woman will do this.

Sadly she probably was going for these young men as she did not feel she could hold down a relationship with some one more her own age - or did not feel men of her own age could satisfy her needs...

or maybe she just felt more in control with these younger men...

Either way this is just a bit sad.

BrilloPad
16th March 2015, 12:14
Double standards yes, but is that terrible? Men and women are not the same (biologically or the way they're raised in culture), and in the early years of puberty that's surely exacerbated.

When you reach puberty please let us know.

FatLazyContractor
16th March 2015, 12:14
She looks ugly even by Suity standards :puke:

GlenW
16th March 2015, 12:15
She looks ugly even by Suity standards :puke:
Yes, she is a bit of a munter.

SueEllen
16th March 2015, 12:16

That's the thing with sexual infections you don't know who has them.

Also lots of women in their 40s presume incorrectly they are infertile which is why you get a lot of surprise babies in that age group.

Sadly she probably was going for these young men as she did not feel she could hold down a relationship with some one more her own age - or did not feel men of her own age could satisfy her needs...

or maybe she just felt more in control with these younger men...

Either way this is just a bit sad.
Agreed.

d000hg
16th March 2015, 12:16
When you reach puberty please let us know.Thanks for your valuable contribution.

vetran
16th March 2015, 12:23

Sadly he probably was going for these young men-> boys GIRLS as he did not feel he could hold down a relationship with some one more his own age - or did not feel women of his own age could satisfy his needs...

or maybe he just felt more in control with these younger men-> boys GIRLS...

Either way this is just a bit perverse.

how does that read?

BBC News - 'Never too old for a sexual infection' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10551039)

original PM
16th March 2015, 12:24
just as an aside - no idea how old the ladies of this board are but

Do any of you fancy a bit of young stuff - I don't mean like 15 year olds but maybe a 19 year old?

Does that youthful exuberance appeal?

I would do a poll but cba cos I don't expect much of an answer!