• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dad do everything day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad do everything day

Anyone else think the real meaning of Mothers Day has been lost? How was yours?

You need a day to remember your mum / dad / partner / dog ?

Sad civilization !

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
      Anyone else think the real meaning of Mothers Day has been lost? How was yours?
      Mine was great. The kids did it all. That's the whole point!

Next year - don't give in to the marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
        Anyone else think the real meaning of Mothers Day has been lost?
        Well, obviously, yes. Do you actually mean "the real meaning" though?

Comment

Curry the night before & tea in bed brought up by the kids

Mrs V helped in the garden then a bottle of wine followed by falling asleep on the sofa.

pretty good.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In my house dad always does bloody everything

except give himself a nosh - he has a wife for that..

and the ironing

etc etc

Comment

I would have done everything - but Mrs bp decided to divorce me and move up to Wales.

I did get the kids to write her out cards. I picked the one from baby bp after he bought her a spiderman "to a lovely nephew" card for her birthday last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                after he bought her a spiderman "to a lovely nephew" card for her birthday last year.
                Top effort!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Good if a little tiring. Mrs MUN got home from a friend's birthday at about 2.30am but was brightened up by her present (a shiny new set of plate legs).

Other than that the day was not that different to normal. She did her school planning and I played with the kids etc.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Good if a little tiring. Mrs MUN got home from a friend's birthday at about 2.30am but was brightened up by her present (a shiny new set of plate legs).

Other than that the day was not that different to normal. She did her school planning and I played with the kids etc.
                    WTF are plate legs?

Comment

Working...
                    X